The curriculum promotes a command of business acumen as well as a mastery of interpersonal and organizational skills to ensure maximum individual and organizational impact.
Our flexible, 22-month Executive Leadership program at University of San Diego features small class sizes and weekend sessions, so you can balance your professional and personal life while building lasting connections in our business community. Each course is led by distinguished USD School of Business faculty, experienced business executives and Ken Blanchard Company's leadership faculty.
The USD School of Business is committed to developing socially responsible leaders with a global mindset through academically rigorous, relevant and values-based education and research.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Preparing for Leadership: Self Appraisal and Analysis
- Optimizing Individual Learning & Development
- Leadership, Power & Politics
- Ethics in the Workplace
- Communicating your Leadership Point-of-View
- 22 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership View 1696 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- USD Graduate Application (including the $125 application fee)
- Professional resume (demonstrating a minimum of 10 years of professional work experience)
- Two letters of recommendation (recommendation forms will be sent directly through your online application)
- Official transcripts from all post-secondary universities attended.
International1885 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1885 USD per credit and a duration of 22 months.
National1885 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1885 USD per credit and a duration of 22 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.