The MS in Technology Management from George Mason University will help you transform your IT knowledge and vision into strategic action. You will gain an executive-level perspective and the right skills portfolio to manage IT and information across all business disciplines.
The Technology Management program has a relevant and focused curriculum, experienced faculty, and flexible program design for working professionals.
At its core, the program is built around four pillars:
- Business Foundations
- Global Perspectives/International Residency
- IT Management
- IT Strategy and Digital Transformation
Each pillar represents a stackable credential that builds on previous pillars and integrates industry perspectives with well-structured course work. You will have the opportunity to connect with other leaders in business and IT, and be in the industry vanguard of new and emerging technologies.
Whether you aspire to be a C-level executive or start your own successful business, we can help you achieve your goals.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- HiTech Business Models
- Emerging Technology and the New CIO
- Leadership and Change Management
- Financial and Cost Accounting
- Economics of Technology Management
- Decision Models for Technology Management
- Negotiation and Conflict Management
- Managerial Finance
- Directed Studies in Technical Management
- Special Topics in Graduate School of Business
- Building High Performance Teams
- Management of Technology Projects and Portfolios
- 16 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesTechnology Management General Engineering & Technology View 1037 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in United States
- Completed online application for graduate study and application fee
- An earned baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited institution of higher education, or international equivalent, verified from copies of unofficial transcripts uploaded to the online application Self-Service Center.
- Copies of unofficial university transcripts and any earned degree
- All transcripts from colleges or universities outside the United States must be translated into English
- Verification of English language proficiency.
- Official GRE, GMAT, LSAT, or MAT or other official test scores
- Other supplemental materials specified by your academic program such as essays, departmental forms, portfolios, or interviews
International1075 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1075 USD per credit during 16 months.
National1075 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1075 USD per credit during 16 months.
In-State1075 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1075 USD per credit during 16 months.
Living costs for Fairfax
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.