The proposed program consists of courses that provide an advanced understanding of business management. It will fulfill the 150 credit hour requirements of the Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accounts (PICPA) for students to sit for the CPA exam. In addition, the program will provide non-CPA students with the skills to expand their managerial acumen and enhance their employment and earning opportunities.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Corporate Accounting
- Strategic Corporate Communication
- Business Analysis & Decision Support
- Managerial Economics
- Quantitative Analysis
- Global Dynamics of Business
- Financial Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Organizational Dynamics
- Strategic Management
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed, International
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 1316 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
- A completed application form.
- Official transcripts sent directly from each institution of all graduate and undergraduate work taken at colleges and/or universities other than Slippery Rock University.
- Payment of the non-refundable application fee except for transient student applicants and non-degree applicants.
- Official scores from the specific degree program’s approved standardized test if required. See individual programs for admission criteria or contact the Office of Graduate Admissions.
- Additional criteria for specific programs of study (see individual programs for this information).
International644 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 644 USD per credit and a duration of .
National322 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 322 USD per credit and a duration of .
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.