The MS in Electrical Engineering degree program at University of Texas at Dallas provides intensive preparation for professional practice in a broad spectrum of high-tech areas of electrical engineering. It is designed to serve the needs of engineers who wish to continue their education. The program offers five concentration areas to choose from: circuits, computing systems, devices, power electronics and energy systems, and signals and systems.
Research opportunities are available in broad areas of communications and signal processing; mixed-signal IC design; digital systems; power electronics; microelectronics and nanoelectronics; optics; optoelectronics; light-wave devices and systems; RF and microwave systems; VLSI design; power electronics; renewable energy; vehicular technology, control theory, robotics and wireless communications.
Graduates of the program seek positions such as: Electrical Engineer, Electrical Design Engineer, Circuits and Design Engineer, Communications and Signal Processing Engineer, Digital Systems Engineer, Systems Engineer and RF and Microwave Engineer. EE graduates find employment in local, national and international enterprises.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Biomedical Applications of Electrical Engineering
- Circuits and Systems
- Control Systems
- Digital Systems
- Optical Devices, Materials and Systems
- RF and Microwave Engineering
- Signal Processing
- Solid State Devices and Micro Systems Fabrication
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesElectrical Engineering View 304 other Masters in Electrical Engineering in United States
- Proof of English proficiency.
- GRE or GMAT score.
- Completed UT Dallas graduate application.
- Application fee.
- $50 non-refundable international credential evaluation fee.
- Diplomas and/or degree certificates. Upload scanned copies with certified English translations by the appropriate academic institution or government agency.
- All college/university transcripts or mark sheets.
- Letters of recommendation.
- Certified translation of non-English documents.
International18856 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9428 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
National18856 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9428 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
In-State10542 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5271 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.