The Master of Science in International Management Studies (MS IMS) is a minimum 36 semester credit hours degree program at University of Texas at Dallas that enables students to strategically manage business operations in both domestic and international settings.
Students learn about the analysis of functional areas of domestic and international management, while gaining practical and theoretical knowledge of cultural, sociopolitical, and geographical challenges and opportunities affecting international business decisions. Students must take core courses first, then electives and then courses from a specific concentration.
Our graduates are employed by multi-national companies located in DFW and throughout the world in various industries and domains.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Financial Accounting
- Financial Management
- Introduction to Marketing Management
- Global Business
- International Marketing Management
- International Strategic Management
- Cross-Cultural Communication and Management
- Legal Aspect of International Business Transactions
- International Corporate Finance
- Strategic Leadership
- Global E-Business Marketing
- Export Market Planning
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesInternational Relations Management, Organisation & Leadership View 175 other Masters in International Relations in United States
- Proof of English proficiency.
- GRE or GMAT score.
- Completed UT Dallas graduate application.
- Application fee.
- $50 non-refundable international credential evaluation fee.
- Diplomas and/or degree certificates. Upload scanned copies with certified English translations by the appropriate academic institution or government agency.
- All college/university transcripts or mark sheets.
- Letters of recommendation.
- Certified translation of non-English documents.
International18856 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9428 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
National18856 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9428 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
In-State10542 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5271 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.