UT Dallas’ Naveen Jindal School of Management’s nationally recognized business faculty, together with a select group of highly experienced healthcare industry executives, prepare healthcare leadership and management MS graduates to assume increasingly responsible management and leadership roles in a wide range of healthcare settings.
Graduates of the Healthcare Leadership and Management degree program at University of Texas at Dallas seek positions such as: management and leadership roles in a wide range of rapidly growing health-related organizations, including health and hospital systems, service provider organizations, insurers and managed-care companies, consulting firms, pharmaceutical companies, public health organizations and medical device and biotechnology firms.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Financial Management
- Accounting for Managers
- Marketing Management
- Quantitative Intro to Risk and Uncertainty
- American Healthcare System
- Strategic Leadership of Healthcare Organizations
- Healthcare Informatics
- Healthcare Law, Policy and Regulation
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesHealth Management View 441 other Masters in Health Management in United States
- Proof of English proficiency.
- GRE or GMAT score.
- Completed UT Dallas graduate application.
- Application fee.
- $50 non-refundable international credential evaluation fee.
- Diplomas and/or degree certificates. Upload scanned copies with certified English translations by the appropriate academic institution or government agency.
- All college/university transcripts or mark sheets.
- Letters of recommendation.
- Certified translation of non-English documents.
International18856 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9428 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
National18856 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9428 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
In-State10542 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5271 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.