The Master of Science in Finance (MS FIN) at University of Texas at Dallas is a minimum 36 semester credit hours STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics) degree program that provides students with the practical and theoretical knowledge needed by finance professionals. Students gain the quantitative and managerial skills to analyze financial information, make financial decisions and valuations, select and analyze portfolios and manage risk.
The Master of Science in Finance degree can help you develop in-depth knowledge across a variety of financial careers. With the MSF degree, you can advance your career and improve your earnings potential.
International students graduating from a STEM-designated program are eligible to work in the U.S. for up to 36 months under OPT (Optional Practical Training). The Office of International Student Services has more information about OPT and curricular internship programs.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Accounting for Managers
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Business Economics
- Financial Management
- Quantitative Methods in Finance
- Advanced Financial Management
- Options and Future Markets
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesFinance View 444 other Masters in Finance in United States
- Proof of English proficiency.
- GRE or GMAT score.
- Completed UT Dallas graduate application.
- Application fee.
- $50 non-refundable international credential evaluation fee.
- Diplomas and/or degree certificates. Upload scanned copies with certified English translations by the appropriate academic institution or government agency.
- All college/university transcripts or mark sheets.
- Letters of recommendation.
- Certified translation of non-English documents.
International18856 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9428 USD per semester and a duration of 18 months.
National18856 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9428 USD per semester and a duration of 18 months.
In-State10542 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5271 USD per semester and a duration of 18 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.