This highly-ranked Business Analytics program at University of Texas at Dallas provides students with the practical and theoretical knowledge needed to pursue careers involving a wide variety of data science, data engineering, and data analytics roles within a number of business domains.
Graduates of the program seek positions such as a:
- data scientist
- data engineer
- data analyst
- business intelligence analyst
- business intelligence engineer
- business intelligence consultant
- big data engineer
- risk analyst
- fraud analyst
- pricing analyst
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Applied Econometrics and Time Series Analysis
- Database Foundations
- Business Analytics with SAS
- Marketing Predictive Analytics using SAS
- Analytics Practicum
- Prescriptive Analytics
- Quantitative Introduction to Risk and Uncertainty in Business
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Intelligence & Analytics View 263 other Masters in Business Intelligence & Analytics in United States
- Proof of English proficiency.
- GRE or GMAT score.
- Completed UT Dallas graduate application.
- Application fee.
- $50 non-refundable international credential evaluation fee.
- Diplomas and/or degree certificates. Upload scanned copies with certified English translations by the appropriate academic institution or government agency.
- All college/university transcripts or mark sheets.
- Letters of recommendation.
- Certified translation of non-English documents.
International18856 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9428 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
National18856 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9428 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
In-State10542 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5271 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.