In addition to teaching the core analytics concepts, the degree covers tools like SAS, R, Python, Hadoop, Stata and Tableau. This is a STEM designated program.
For students who are unable to attend on-campus classes, the program is available online to engage students anywhere focusing on data science. In this program, the Data Science track is offered in an online format.
- Graduates of the Business Analytics program at University of Texas at Dallas seek positions such as: data scientist, data engineer, data analyst, business intelligence analyst, business intelligence engineer, business intelligence consultant, big data engineer, risk analyst, fraud analyst, pricing analyst, strategic business analyst and marketing analyst.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Applied Econometrics and Time Series Analysis
- Database Foundations for Business Analytics
- Business Analytics With SAS
- Business Analytics With
- Predictive Analytics Using SAS
- Prescriptive Analytics
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Intelligence & Analytics View 316 other Masters in Business Intelligence & Analytics in United States
- Proof of English proficiency.
- GRE or GMAT score.
- Completed UT Dallas graduate application.
- Application fee.
- $50 non-refundable international credential evaluation fee.
- Diplomas and/or degree certificates. Upload scanned copies with certified English translations by the appropriate academic institution or government agency.
- All college/university transcripts or mark sheets.
- Letters of recommendation.
- Certified translation of non-English documents.
International39328 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19664 USD per semester during 12 months.
National39328 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19664 USD per semester during 12 months.
In-State19090 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9545 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Richardson
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.