The mission of the Accounting Area at University of Texas at Dallas is to strengthen the professional practice, ethical conduct, and conceptual base of the accounting profession, business, and society through its teaching, research, and service. The Accounting Area is dedicated to delivering a high-quality teaching environment that enables our undergraduate and graduate students to achieve their personal and professional potential in accounting and related careers throughout the world.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Business Economics
- Financial Management
- Accounting Information Systems
- Operations Management
- Quantitative Introduction to Risk and Uncertainty in Business
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Intermediate Accounting
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesAccounting View 538 other Masters in Accounting in United States
- Proof of English proficiency.
- GRE or GMAT score.
- Completed UT Dallas graduate application.
- Application fee.
- $50 non-refundable international credential evaluation fee.
- Diplomas and/or degree certificates. Upload scanned copies with certified English translations by the appropriate academic institution or government agency.
- All college/university transcripts or mark sheets.
- Letters of recommendation.
- Certified translation of non-English documents.
International18856 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9428 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
National18856 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9428 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
In-State10542 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5271 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.