Upon completion of the Accounting program at University of Texas at Dallas, students may be eligible to sit for the Uniform CPA Exam, provided they meet the requirements of each state’s board of public accountancy.
- Graduates of the program seek positions in various fields such as: management accounting in public or private sectors, financial planner, financial analyst and other careers in taxation and external/internal auditing services.
- Upon completion of the MS in Accounting degree program, students may sit for the Uniform CPA Examination, provided they meet the requirements.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Business Economics
- Financial Management
- Accounting Information Systems
- Operations Management
- Quantitative Introduction to Risk and Uncertainty in Business
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Intermediate Accounting
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesFinance Accounting Forensic Accounting View 584 other Masters in Accounting in United States
- Proof of English proficiency.
- GRE or GMAT score.
- Completed UT Dallas graduate application.
- Application fee.
- $50 non-refundable international credential evaluation fee.
- Diplomas and/or degree certificates. Upload scanned copies with certified English translations by the appropriate academic institution or government agency.
- All college/university transcripts or mark sheets.
- Letters of recommendation.
- Certified translation of non-English documents.
International39328 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19664 USD per semester during 24 months.
National39328 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19664 USD per semester during 24 months.
In-State19090 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9545 USD per semester during 24 months.
Living costs for Richardson
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.