Mathematics from Miami University provides specific analytical and quantitative tools, as well as general problem-solving skills, for dealing with these problems. Although many of these applications involve computers, there is a growing demand for graduates with broad mathematical training in addition to experience with computers.
Graduates with Mathematics from Miami University will gain:
- Critical Thinking: Students will develop critical thinking skills that enable them to determine the validity of a given argument and will be able to construct mathematical arguments independently.
- Content Knowledge: Students will demonstrate depth of knowledge in the core content areas of mathematics and apply content knowledge to solve complex mathematical problems.
- Communicating Mathematical Ideas: Students will demonstrate the ability to clearly and effectively communicate mathematical ideas in writing in a manner appropriate for an identified audience.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Functions of a Real Variable
- Functions of a Complex Variable
- Numerical Analysis
- Calculus for Secondary School Teachers
- Discrete Mathematics for Secondary School Teachers
- Mathematical Problem Solving with Technology
- Regression Analysis
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMathematics View 595 other Masters in Mathematics in United States
A Bachelor's degree with an undergraduate major in mathematics or permission of the director of graduate studies is required
GPA of 2.75 or higher.
International12308 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6154 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
National12308 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6154 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.