Students in the Conflict Resolution program at Kansas State University will learn to address the complexity of people's lives, help them build a sense of community, foster mutual respect and cooperation, and teach them to rely on fairness rather than power as a basis for resolving disputes. They will study the dynamics of conflict and how to resolve them, which can improve both their own personal situations and their ability to contribute in the workplace.
The conflict resolution certificate provides skills and applications for resolving conflicts in the fields such as:
- social services
- political science
- women's advocacy
- criminal justice
- Conflict Resolution: Core Skills and Strategies
- Culture and Conflict
- Violence Prevention and Intervention
- Organizational Conflict
- Family Mediation
- International Conflict & Trauma
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed, International
- Apply before , International
- National Students: Applications are accepted year around
DisciplinesCounselling View 140 other Masters in Counselling in United States
- An applicant to the Graduate School at Kansas State University must have a bachelor's degree substantially the same as the ones granted by Kansas State University. That is, it must represent a broad range of courses in the basic academic disciplines. Applicants whose degrees do not meet these standards may be denied admission to graduate degree programs at Kansas State University.
- Admission is denied to applicants holding bachelor's degrees with a significant amount of credit for work that was not supervised by a faculty member of an accredited college or university or evaluated in units that identify the academic content.
International12518 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 12518 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National6099 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6099 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!