The Adult Learning and Leadership online master's degree at Kansas State University is designed to offer many opportunities for students to tailor their program of study to their professional needs. Students may combine this degree with one of K-State's online graduate certificate programs.
Students complete a portfolio as they progress through the degree program. The portfolio is due during the student's final semester of coursework and is required to fulfill the final examination requirement. Students may complete the program by taking face-to-face (Olathe and Ft. Leavenworth locations) or online courses or a combination of the available options.
Learn more about the online adult learning and leadership master's degree on the College of Education website. More information about this program is also available on the Adult Education at K-State blog. The blog includes resources for prospective and current students.
- Introduction to Adult Education
- Characteristics of the Adult Learner
- Social Foundations of Adult Education
- Program Planning in Adult Education
- Adult Learning and Motivation
- Research Methods in Education
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed, International
- Apply before , International
- National Students: Applications are accepted year around
DisciplinesAdult Education View 106 other Masters in Adult Education in United States
- A bachelor's degree from a accredited college or university
- Undergraduate preparation in the proposed major field equivalent to that acquired by a graduate of Kansas State University, or evidence of an appropriate background for undertaking an advanced degree program, and
- Cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 or higher on a 4.0 scale or GPA of 3.0 in the last 60 hours of coursework. This GPA is based only on courses graded on a multi-level scale, usually A, B, C, D, F.
- English Proficiency Requirements
International12518 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 12518 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
National6099 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6099 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.