Graduates comply with the Iowa Standards for Certification upon passing the Uniform Certified Public Accounting examination.
The Accounting program of Iowa State University are respected nationally and have been making a difference as editors and co-editors of the top journals in their areas of expertise. Our accounting faculty host annual training conferences for continuing education credits and provide external consulting. These external experiences provide a link for our students from the classroom to the real-world practice.
Key facts:Iowa State is an international university with a friendly welcoming personality. Students from all 50 states and more than 100 countries come to Ames, Iowa, to choose from 100 majors, study with world-class scholars and hone their leadership skills in 800-plus student organizations. Iowa State offers a great environment where students can enjoy reaching their potential and discovering their passions.
Iowa State University is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Legal Environment of Business
- Financial Accounting
- Managerial Accounting
- Business Law
- Intermediate Managerial Accounting
- Accounting Information Systems
- Intermediate Accounting I
- Advanced Managerial Accounting
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
International students should apply at least three months before the start of term they are applying for.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Finance Accounting View 538 other Masters in Accounting in United States
Requirements for admission will generally be:
- Grades of no worse than a B in all required accounting courses.
- Completed at least four upper division accounting courses, including Acct 387
- Demonstrate strong professional communication skills through the required essays
- GMAT score of at least 50th percentile*
- GMAT writing of at least 4.5*
- Professional work experience including internships
- Leadership experience
- Strong references from professional work experience and faculty
- Convincing rationale for pursuing the degree
International29524 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14762 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
National27892 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 13946 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
In-State12494 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6247 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.