Students study fundamental and advanced intellectual property rights issues in copyright, patent, and trademark law and also learn about issues that lie at the heart of today’s digital information society, such as cybercrime, e-commerce, information privacy law, and Internet law. Core courses include Copyright Law, Intellectual Property Law, Internet Regulation, Mass Media Law, Patent Law, and Trademark Law.
Students also choose from more advanced and specialized courses in the fields of information technology and intellectual property law.
The Intellectual Property and Information Technology Law degree from Fordham University strives to ensure that there is a wide range of courses available in the evening in each of our LLM areas of specialization, and to ensure that students will be able to meet their program requirements within their desired time frame for completion. However, it would be impossible to ensure that any specific course will be offered at a time that is convenient to all students.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Copyright Law
- Information Law Survey
- Intellectual Property Law
- Patent Law
- Trademark Law
- U.S. Legal System and Process
- Legal Writing and Research for LLM
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesPatent & Intellectual Property Law Legal Studies Master of Laws (LLM) View 22 other Masters in Patent & Intellectual Property Law in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Foreign-trained applicants are eligible to apply to the LL.M. program if they hold a degree from a recognized foreign law school, law faculty, or law department that is substantially equivalent to the legal education provided by an ABA-approved law school in the United States. For many international applicants an undergraduate degree in law, such as an LL.B., is sufficient.
- Academic performance and class standing
- Occupational and law-related experience and career plans
- Letters of reference
- English-language ability, as evidenced by performance on the TOEFL or IELTS
- Journal membership or involvement with other law-related publications
- Extracurricular activities
International63932 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 63932 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
National63932 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 63932 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.