In the past, environmental engineering focused primarily on the design and construction of water and wastewater treatment systems and municipal solid waste management. However, because environmental problems have become more and more complex, the range of environmental engineering activities has increased significantly.
As a result, today's graduating Environmental Engineering at the University of Wyoming, you can look forward to dynamic and challenging careers in a field dedicated to the protection of human health and the environment.
- Techniques in Environmental Data Management
- Environmental Science: Perspectives and Methods
- Disease Ecology
- Writing and Reviewing Science
- Wildland Hydrology
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEnvironmental Engineering General Engineering & Technology View 1864 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in United States
- Online Application (a non-refundable application fee of U.S. $50.00 is required)
- Provide Certified and Attested Copy of Transcripts
- Provide Official Proof of English Proficiency
- Provide Proof of Financial Support
- Official bank statement
- Copy of Passport
- If you are currently studying at a U.S. Institution, please provide your school’s immigration coordinator.
International16740 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16740 USD per year during 12 months.
National16740 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16740 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State5598 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5598 USD per year during 12 months.
Interested in financing your studies? Find a student loan that works for you.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.