Students have the opportunity to study in depth, topics related to vehicle systems integration, advanced powertrains and drivelines including hybrid and electric configurations, manufacturing, vehicle performance, vehicle electronics/telematics, human/machine interface, connected vehicles, and vehicle-infrastructure interaction. Leadership, innovation and management skills in a global economy are emphasized in the program.
The Automotive Engineering program at Clemson University offers courses of study leading to the MS and the PhD degrees in automotive engineering. The automotive engineering program seeks to develop in its graduates, strong engineering science-based skills coupled with a hands-on capability and practical knowledge using vehicular systems and sub-systems as platforms for intensive collaborative team projects as well as industry internships. Graduates of this program are highly marketable and sought after in both the automotive original equipment manufacturer (OEM) and automotive supplier sectors.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Automotive Design and Project Management
- Automotive Systems Overview
- Systems Integration Concepts and Methods
- Applied Systems Integration
- Automotive Manufacturing Systems Overview
- Automotive Electronics Overview
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
While there’s no universal application deadline, please be aware that programs may set their own application deadlines.
DisciplinesAutomotive Engineering View 16 other Masters in Automotive Engineering in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- The Clemson University Graduate School oversees the admissions process for all graduate programs at Clemson University. Criteria used in making decisions will vary according to the college and program you’re applying for, but all decisions include an evaluation of your potential for graduate-level work and the ability of a program to accommodate additional students.
- Typically, each academic department accepting graduate students will form an admissions committee and review all requests, then forward the committee’s recommendations to the Graduate School for final approval and processing.
International26850 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13425 USD per semester during 12 months.
National26850 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13425 USD per semester during 12 months.
In-State12450 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6225 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Clemson
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.