Those students who wish to become professional accountants, whether that be in a corporate setting, a not-for-profit setting or public accounting will find the MS in Accounting degree to be one that enables them to develop both the personal and professional skills needed to enjoy a productive career.
The MS in Accounting program from University of Wyoming focuses on the two main areas of development:
- advanced accounting and business education, and
- professional skills development - including written, oral, interpersonal communication, computer applications, critical thing and adaptability.
- Public Accounting
- Private Companies
- Not-For-Profit Entities
- State and Local Government
- Advanced Financial Accounting
- Seminar in Managerial Accounting
- Accounting Elective
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement Studies Accounting Taxation View 63 other Masters in Taxation in United States
- Completed university application and nonrefundable application fee.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting (or the equivalent in undergraduate coursework) from a regionally accredited university or college.
- Official transcripts of all undergraduate and graduate coursework (post-secondary) must be sent directly from the issuing institution to the University of Wyoming Admissions Office at 1000.
- Official University of Wyoming transcripts do not need requested to the department. Copies of all transcripts must also be uploaded into the UW Graduate Admissions Application.
- Letters of recommendation (3). Professional or education-related letters of recommendation provided directly by the reference via the UW Graduate Admissions Application.
International15174 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15174 USD per year during 12 months.
National15174 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15174 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State5076 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5076 USD per year during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.