The Biostatistics program offered by Brown University aims to offer advanced training for individuals pursuing careers as professional statisticians or data analysts in industry, government or academia; those contemplating doctoral study in biostatistics; and established researchers seeking advanced training in biostatistics.
The training is provided through coursework and, for the ScM track, the completion of a thesis or thesis project.
Our program prepares students for work in research firms, hospitals, academic centers, pharmaceutical companies, etc.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Statistics Everywhere
- Clinical Trial Methodology
- Biostatistics and Applied Data Analysis
- Principles of Biostats & Data Analysis
- Applied Regression Analysis
- Fundamentals of Probability & Statistical Inference
- Bayesian Inference
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBiology Statistics View 291 other Masters in Statistics in United States
- Applications from students in applied fields such as biology, biochemistry, economics and computer science are strongly encouraged, with the understanding that necessary mathematical coursework must be completed before or soon after enrollment in the program.
- Applicants to this School of Public Health program should apply through SOPHAS, a centralized application service for accredited schools and programs in public health.
International7567 USD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 7567 USD per module and a duration of 24 months.
National7567 USD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 7567 USD per module and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.