The Biostatistics program offered by Brown University aims to offer advanced training for individuals pursuing careers as professional statisticians or data analysts in industry, government or academia; those contemplating doctoral study in biostatistics; and established researchers seeking advanced training in biostatistics.
The training is provided through coursework and, for the ScM track, the completion of a thesis or thesis project.
Our program prepares students for work in research firms, hospitals, academic centers, pharmaceutical companies, etc.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Statistics Everywhere
- Clinical Trial Methodology
- Biostatistics and Applied Data Analysis
- Principles of Biostats & Data Analysis
- Applied Regression Analysis
- Fundamentals of Probability & Statistical Inference
- Bayesian Inference
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBiology Statistics View 409 other Masters in Statistics in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Applications from students in applied fields such as biology, biochemistry, economics and computer science are strongly encouraged, with the understanding that necessary mathematical coursework must be completed before or soon after enrollment in the program.
- Applicants to this School of Public Health program should apply through SOPHAS, a centralized application service for accredited schools and programs in public health.
International7782 USD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7782 USD per module during 24 months.
National7782 USD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7782 USD per module during 24 months.
Living costs for Providence
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.