As part of the assurance of learning, each Accounting program at Marquette University defines and collects data on learning outcomes; statements of the knowledge, skills and attitudes that we want our graduates to possess. We use them for continuous improvement and they are the criteria on which organizations such as AACSB evaluate our accreditation.
Graduates of the MSA program are prepared for careers in public accounting, audit or tax, internal auditing, corporate accounting such as financial reporting or management accounting, investment banking, governmental and not-for profit organizations and Ph.D. programs.
Award-winning faculty - Our tenured faculty and instructors provide the perfect balance of real-world industry experience and top-notch scholarly research.
Powerful alumni network - Marquette's business alumni make up a global network that offers students a vast resource - one that exists long after you earn your diploma.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses included:
- Taxation - Corporations, Partnerships
- Advanced Corporate Issues
- Fraud Examination
- Auditing: Ethical, Legal, Professional, Reporting
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
This program has rolling admission, which means you may apply any time
DisciplinesAccounting View 561 other Masters in Accounting in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A completed or nearly-completed four-year baccalaureate degree in accounting (or equivalent accounting course work which is typically 21 hours of U.S.
- A completed online application form and $50 fee, waived if you attend an online info session
- Official transcripts from all current and previous colleges except Marquette1
- Minimum 3.00 GPA
- Official test scores from the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) or Graduate Records Exam (GRE). See the GMAT/GRE Waiver policy to see if you're eligible for a waiver
- Essay questions on the application form
- Resume or job profile
International1220 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1220 USD per credit during 12 months.
National1220 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1220 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Milwaukee
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.