With an MS in Health and Medical Informatics online from Brandeis University, you'll gain new skills and career prospects at the intersection of care delivery and technical innovation. Learn at your own pace in small, asynchronous classes with other working professionals, including nurses, physicians, programmers and administrators.
Your instructors are leading practitioners who share their real-world experience in healthcare IT, data analytics, law and related fields.
They prepare you to succeed as a health informatics specialist able to:
- Build and implement IT data solutions that meet clinician and administrator needs while improving patient care.
- Work with clinical and financial stakeholders to shape data governance policies that comply with HIPPA and other regulations.
- Lead and manage projects that drive dramatic change in processes and practices.
- Implement information systems to support strategic decision making
- Perspectives on Health/Medical Information Systems
- Health Data and Electronic Health Records (EHRs)
- Health/Medical Information Systems Security
- Data Analysis and Decision Support for Health Informatics
- Legal Issues in Health and Medical Informatics
- Clinical Business Issues in Health Informatics
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Technology Health Informatics View 102 other Masters in Health Informatics in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Send official transcript(s) from every college or university attended. You must have a four-year bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited U.S. institution or equivalent.
- Include an updated resume depicting your current and recent work history.
- Your statement of goals should contain at least 500 words.
- We require one letter of recommendation from a current supervisor, manager or employer who can assess your workplace performance.
- Add their information to the online application and they'll receive a link to upload the letter.
- You can submit multiple recommendation letters.
International55104 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 55104 USD per year during 12 months.
National55104 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 55104 USD per year during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.