These Health and Medical Informatics at Brandeis University must possess a deep knowledge of regulations around medical data; the capacity to use information systems to support strategic decision making; and the ability to develop and implement efficient IT solutions to improve patient care.
Designed for working professionals looking to advance their careers along with their educational goals, our online MS in Health and Medical Informatics stands apart because it equips students to:
- Build and implement IT solutions that improve healthcare outcomes.
- Design policies that ensure the privacy and security of patient data.
- Use healthcare analytics to guide informed decisions.
Brandeis University is accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC).The New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC) Commission on Institutions of Higher Education reaffirmed Brandeis University’s accreditation in fall 2006.
The NEASC Commission commended GPS on the quality of its online programs, on the uniform content and quality between online and classroom-based courses of the same course title, and on the attention given to advising and support for students enrolled in online courses.
Many online degrees at other institutions lack accreditation. We’re proud to say that all programs at Brandeis Graduate Professional Studies are accredited.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Perspectives on Health/Medical Information Systems
- Health Data and Electronic Health Records (EHRs)
- Health/Medical Information Systems Security
- Data Analysis and Decision Support for Health Informatics
- Legal Issues in Health and Medical Informatics
- Clinical Business Issues in Health Informatics
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Sciences Health Informatics View 174 other Masters in Informatics & Information Sciences in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Completed application
- Standardized test scores or a graded analytical paper
- English Proficiency
- A letter of recommendation
International51940 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 51940 USD for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
National51940 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 51940 USD for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.