As Bioinformatics at Brandeis University industries seek to make use of vast amounts of genomic data and produce more complex and accurate biological models, they are relying more and more on bioinformatics’ mathematical, statistical and computational methods.
Designed for working professionals looking to advance their careers along with their educational goals, our online MS in Bioinformatics stands apart because it equips students to:
- Develop bioinformatics tools through modeling, prediction and optimization.
- Develop scripts and programs to manipulate data and solve bioinformatics problems.
- Apply methods of statistical genetics to detect disease in experimental and human populations.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Bioinformatics Scripting and Programming
- Structural Bioinformatics
- Biological Sequence Analysis
- R for Biomedical Informatics
- Mathematical Modeling for Bioinformatics
- Statistical Genetics
- Molecular Biology, Genetics and Disease
- Drug Discovery and Development
- Computational Systems Biology
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesHealth Informatics Bioinformatics View 11 other Masters in Bioinformatics in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Completed application
- Standardized test scores or a graded analytical paper
- English Proficiency
- A letter of recommendation
International53500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 53500 USD for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
National53500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 53500 USD for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.