As Bioinformatics at Brandeis University industries seek to make use of vast amounts of genomic data and produce more complex and accurate biological models, they are relying more and more on bioinformatics’ mathematical, statistical and computational methods.
Designed for working professionals looking to advance their careers along with their educational goals, our online MS in Bioinformatics stands apart because it equips students to:
- Develop bioinformatics tools through modeling, prediction and optimization.
- Develop scripts and programs to manipulate data and solve bioinformatics problems.
- Apply methods of statistical genetics to detect disease in experimental and human populations.
Brandeis University is accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC).
The New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC) Commission on Institutions of Higher Education reaffirmed Brandeis University’s accreditation in fall 2006.
The NEASC Commission commended GPS on the quality of its online programs, on the uniform content and quality between online and classroom-based courses of the same course title, and on the attention given to advising and support for students enrolled in online courses.
Many online degrees at other institutions lack accreditation. We’re proud to say that all programs at Brandeis Graduate Professional Studies are accredited.
- Bioinformatics Scripting and Programming
- Structural Bioinformatics
- Biological Sequence Analysis
- R for Biomedical Informatics
- Mathematical Modeling for Bioinformatics
- Statistical Genetics
- Molecular Biology, Genetics and Disease
- Drug Discovery and Development
- Computational Systems Biology
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesHealth Informatics Bioinformatics Genetics View 25 other Masters in Bioinformatics in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Completed application
- Standardized test scores or a graded analytical paper
- English Proficiency
- A letter of recommendation
International53498 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 53498 USD per year during 12 months.
National53498 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 53498 USD per year during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.