The on-campus Master of Social Work option from University of New England Maine offers you traditional face-to-face learning in small, intimate classes with engaged faculty on our Portland, Maine campus.
Our teaching is consistently high quality, and you will leave each class feeling transformed.
- We offer select hybrid course options, which combine opportunities for in-person teacher and peer interaction with the flexibility of asynchronous distance learning.
- Such programming helps students manage their busy schedule while staying on track with learning.
- Field education is a cornerstone of social work training. As a school, we demonstrate our commitment to providing meaningful opportunities to do work in the field by offering personalized field planning, an emphasis on student choice, attentive field supervision, and a supportive weekly field seminar.
- Our M.S.W. program is campus-based but offers some hybrid course options for those who desire greater flexibility. Hybrid courses meet once every third week and the remainder of the course material is taught online
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesSocial Work Area & Cultural Studies Corporate Communication View 527 other Masters in Social Work in United States
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at University of New England Maine and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- All complete applications are reviewed for admission as they are received, and admission decisions are made on a rolling basis by the program admission committee.
- Applicants are encouraged to apply early for scholarship award consideration.
- Full-time and Advanced Standing applicants are encouraged to apply by May 1st for field placement planning purposes. Early applicants have a wider range of field opportunities available to them and can secure placements before summer break.
- UNE communicates all status updates, notifications, and admissions decisions via email.
International29400 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 980 USD per credit during 12 months.
National29400 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 980 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Boston
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.