It is our mission to develop HR leaders through evidence-based education and applied experiences in functional and strategic human resource management, within dynamic organizational environments in the Human Resource Development program of Villanova University. We believe strongly that the people in every organization are the greatest asset of that business and to achieve success, the business must not only leverage but support, motivate, and develop those people. We educate our students on the research that supports these beliefs and provide opportunities for experiences to explore the application of these beliefs and the foundations of strategic human resources in our classrooms.
About Villanova HRD
Villanova University's Graduate Programs in Human Resource Development (VUHRD) provide professionals expertise for dynamic careers in HR.
Our program's balance of theory and practicum, along with faculty who are active in the industry, provides a focus on emerging trends in this dynamic field to prepare our students for success. HRD fosters development of knowledge and skills that can be applied to the rapidly changing field, from law and regulation to human behavior and business.
Why Villanova HRD?
- Does our vision statement speak to you? We want to engage with people who believe in our mission of creating workplaces that reflect our vision!
- Our 8-week class format allows students to focus deeply on each content area individually.
- Learn from active practitioners who are working in the field.
- Tailor your program to fit your career goals - earn a certificate independently or in conjunction with the Master's Degree.
- All of our classes are HRCI & SHRM certified; earn recertification credits for your certificate with our classes.
- Convenient as it is affordable, our program offers both on-campus and fully online options
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Financial and Human Capital
- HR Analytics
- Strategic Workforce Planning
- Employment Law
- Foundations of Strategic Human Resources
- Training and Development
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesHuman Resource Management View 101 other Masters in Human Resource Management in United States
- Proof of English language proficiency (TOEFL or IELTS)
- Credential evaluation of undergraduate degree
- Official transcript(s) from undergraduate/graduate institutions
- Application & fee
- Statement of Goals
- Three (3) Letters of Recommendation
- Research Writing Sample: Optional for students who wish to request a waiver of HRD 8102: Critical Evaluation & Research Writing.
International795 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 795 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National795 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 795 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!