Graduates of the Public Administration program of Villanova University are called to serve and lead through the development of:
- A curious mind – through engagement with an interdisciplinary curriculum, as well as with students of diverse backgrounds and experiences.
- An inspiring character – through attention paid to ethical leadership in the spirit of St. Augustine.
- A generous spirit – through interactions with alumni and community initiatives.
- The Villanova MPA is fully accredited by the Network of Schools of Public Policy, Affairs and Administration (NASPAA). Convenient as it is affordable, our program offers both on-campus and fully online options.
What Will You Learn?
- How to develop an organizational change plan
- How to write a professional memo
- How to analyze an organization’s budget and overall financial health
- How to analyze data
- How to work collaboratively
- Public Administration Theory
- Leadership Ethics
- Financial Management
- Human Capital Management
- Applied Data Analysis
- Organization Theory
- 24 months
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- No Attendance
DisciplinesPublic Administration View 506 other Masters in Public Administration in United States
- Online application form
- GRE (General)
- GRE Waiver: Applicants having 3 years of relevant work experience, or who already have a master's or doctoral degree, may ask the MPA Director to waive the GRE requirement. Please note that GRE scores from tests taken more than five years before the date of application will not be accepted. Applicants who wish to be considered for tuition scholarships are required to take the GRE
- 3 recommendation letters: Professional or academic
- Essay: Describing work experience (if applicable) and ultimate career goals (2 pages)
- $50 non-refundable application fee
- Applicants having 3 years of relevant work experience, or who already have a master's or doctoral degree, may ask the MPA Director to waive the GRE requirement.
International795 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 795 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National795 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 795 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.