A leader in economic crime programs for more than 25 years, Utica designed the program in response to calls from cybersecurity professionals for a graduate-level program that combines state-of-the-art practices in intelligence, forensics and cyber operations.
Utica College is on the forefront of Cybersecurity education, offering four master’s degree programs specifically related to information security and computer crimes. You may be asking, “Should I get a Master of Science in Cybersecurity or a Master of Professional Studies in Cyber Policy and Risk Analysis or maybe an MBA? What are the differences? Are the learning outcomes, work experience, requirements, length of time to complete and career paths similar?” While these three degrees each focus on cybersecurity, the differences are clear when you view the three programs side-by-side:
- High-level professional jobs in public and private sectors, Government, Military, Consulting, Academics.
- High-level policy-making, risk analysis, and compliance jobs in public and private sectors, Government.
- Management / Leadership responsible for Cyber-related teams in public and private sectors.
- Foundations of Computing for Cybersecurity
- Cyber Intelligence
- Critical National Infrastructures and National Security
- Principles of Cybercrime Investigations
- Cyber Counterintelligence
- Cyber Data Fusion
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- Fully structured
- No Attendance
- Continuous support with feedback on request
- Online group works/assignments
DisciplinesIT Security Cyber Security View 175 other Masters in Cyber Security in United States
- Official transcripts from all degree-bearing U.S. colleges/universities attended. - We would be happy to order your transcripts on your behalf when you begin the application.
- Personal Statement
- Letter of Recommendation (LOR)
International26850 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 895 USD per credit during 12 months.
National26850 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 895 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.