The mission of the Educational Leadership program offered by the University of Cincinnati is to prepare administrators for our nations schools; to generate and test knowledge that directs the profession to excellence; and to lead the profession to improved practice. The program is fully accredited by the Ohio Department of Education and the Council for the Accreditation of Educator Preparation (CAEP) and meets the standards of the University Council for Education Administration.
WHICH CONCENTRATION IS RIGHT FOR YOU?
Educational leadership has many avenues. That’s why the online Master of Education in Educational Leadership program offers five concentrations, each designed to be manageable within the lifestyle of working educators like you. Whether your goal is to move into administration, special population education or to advance your classroom leadership, UC can help.
Special Education Leadership:
- Promote equal, inclusive and progressive education within special education administrations.
- Focus on traditional school leadership while exploring social justice issues and administration strategies and theories.
- Principal Licensure in Ohio: The Educational Leadership Program meets the requirements for principal licensure in the State of Ohio while also satisfying program requirements for a master's degree.
Early Childhood Leadership:
- Master the unique strategies and skills needed to steer programs designed for infants and children, driving positive outcomes within an early childhood education administration.
Online Learning and Leadership:
- Evolve your teaching strategies and skills to advance in tandem with today’s technology to deliver high-quality online learning programs.
Educational Leadership (Non-licensure):
- Learn educational leadership regardless of your educational or professional background or goals through our non-licensure track.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- School Law
- School Finance
- Leadership for Social Justice
- Supervision and Organization of ECE Programs
- Administration and Leadership in Early Care and Education
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Fully structured
- No Attendance
- Continuous support with feedback on request
- Individual work/assignments (with online group discussions), Online group works/assignments
DisciplinesEducation Management, Organisation & Leadership View 1021 other Masters in Education in United States
- Prerequisite Degree
- Letters of Recommendation
- Goal Statement
International26644 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 26644 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National26644 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 26644 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
In-State14902 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14902 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.