Engineering Management from University of Louisville builds on your current knowledge and experience to expand the professional opportunities available to you. Gain the credentials and knowledge you need to take charge of complex engineering projects, play an active role in the development of your organization, move into leadership roles and increase your earnings.
Online engineering management graduates are equipped with the skills necessary to gain higher-paying management positions in areas including:
- Civil engineering
- Construction engineering
- Health care engineering
- Logistics engineering
- Distribution engineering
- Manufacturing engineering
- Computer and electronic product manufacturing
- Pharmaceutical and medical manufacturing
- Transportation equipment manufacturing
- Biomedical engineering
- Environmental engineering
- Aeronautical engineering
- Chemical and petro-chemical engineering
- Military engineering
- Federal, state, and local government
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Project Management
- Management Science
- Human Resource Management
- Information Technology Management
- Engineering Management
- Quality Management
- Decision and Risk Analysis
- Marketing and the Engineer
- Engineering Financial Management
- Management Law for Engineers
- Intellectual Property Law for Engineers
- Process Improve App.
- Effective Leadership
- Effective Communication
- Safety Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
We admit students on a rolling basis. The preferred deadlines help you complete the application process on time.
- Fully structured
- No Attendance
- Continuous support with feedback on request
- Online group works/assignments
DisciplinesFinance Management, Organisation & Leadership General Engineering & Technology View 977 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
- Complete application for admission - applications received at least six weeks prior to the beginning of a term will be given priority.
- Submit $65 non-refundable application fee
- Submit all official transcripts of undergraduate and graduate work from all previous institutions
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or related scientific field from an accredited institution
- Minimum undergraduate GPA of 2.75 to be admitted in good standing.
- Two letters of recommendation
- Personal statement or resume
- English Proficiency
- Financial Statement
International22110 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 737 USD per credit during 12 months.
National22110 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 737 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.