Social Work from University of Louisville focuses on expanding your understanding and application of methods and decision-making practices that promote social justice and build stronger communities. Within our highly-ranked and accredited Master of Science in Social Work program, you have the option of choosing a specialization and customizing your degree to align with your interests in Alcohol and Drug Counseling, Gerontology, Mental Health, Military Social Work or Psychosocial Oncology.
- Children and Family Advocacy
- APS Investigation
- Community Action
- Oncology Social Work
- Volunteer Coordination
- Substance Abuse
- Mental Health
- International practice
- Case Management
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Human Behavior & the Social Environment
- Social Welfare Institutions, Policies & Services
- Social Justice Practice
- Social Work Practice
- Issues in Policy and Service Delivery
- Research Methodology & Design
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
- Apply before
Advanced Standing (30-hour) Online MSSW Applicants:
- December 15 deadline for fall term
- September deadline for spring term
30 - advanced
60 - regular
- Fully structured
- No Attendance
- Continuous support with feedback on request
- Online group works/assignments
DisciplinesSocial Work Public Health View 365 other Masters in Public Health in United States
- Complete application for admission
- Submit $65 non-refundable application fee
- Submit all official transcripts of undergraduate and graduate work from all previous
- Three (3) Recommendation Forms
- Admissions Essay
- Preferred cumulative GPA of at least 3.0
- Preferred Social Work GPA of at least 3.25
- English Proficiency
- Financial Statement
International22110 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 737 USD per credit during 24 months.
National22110 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 737 USD per credit during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.