At the University of Nebraska-Lincoln, the program degree in Ornamentals, Landscape and Turf offers a selection of courses focusing on the turf and landscape aspects of horticulture. Core courses provide a solid science background, enabling students to better understand how to manage turf and ornamental areas. This basic knowledge is then interwoven with situation-specific disease, weed, and insect classes to help practitioners advance their management knowledge.
- Environmental Stress Physiology
- Modified Rootzones
- Entrepreneurship and Enterprise Development
- Turfgrass and Landscape Weed Management
- Weed Science
- Management of Horticultural Crop Insects
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesHorticulture Environmental Sciences View 30 other Masters in Environmental Sciences in United States
- Transcripts and/or mark sheets showing the grades earned in each course
- A diploma or certificate of graduation. (Not required if the transcript includes the name of the degree and the date it was conferred.)
- The Diploma Supplement, if the degree is Bologna-compliant
International960 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 960 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National960 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 960 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
In-State332 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 332 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!