Faculty members are experienced scholars and college administrators who are dedicated to preparing students for rewarding and fulfilling careers in educational administration.
This master degree in Educational Administration at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln offers applicants the opportunity to select among three specialization options. The online degree program allows applicants to select among the study of Community Colleges or Higher Education (Option B only). Alternatively, the specialization in Student Affairs Administration is offered for on-campus study (Option A or B).
Applicants admitted to the program with a specialization in student affairs have the opportunity to apply for assistantships through various offices on campus.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Foundations of Research and Methods of Inquiry in Educational Administration
- Cross-Cultural Leadership Studies
- Principal Practicum
- Special Education Supervisor Practicum
- Administration in Physical Education and Athletics
- Risk Management for Sport Facilities
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- M.A. (online only): March 15 for Fall.
37 - 43
DisciplinesEducation Risk Management View 120 other Masters in Risk Management in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Transcripts and/or mark sheets showing the grades earned in each course
- A diploma or certificate of graduation. (Not required if the transcript includes the name of the degree and the date it was conferred.)
- The Diploma Supplement, if the degree is Bologna-compliant
International36852 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 996 USD per credit during 12 months.
National36852 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 996 USD per credit during 12 months.
In-State12617 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 341 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Lincoln
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Interested in financing your studies? Find a student loan that works for you.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.