The program in Floriculture and Nursery Production Management offers a selection of courses focusing on floral and nursery crop production, including business management. This master is available at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln. Core courses provide a solid science background, enabling the student to gain a greater understanding of how ornamental and floral plants grow. This basic knowledge is then interwoven with practical cultural and production methods.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Seed Sciences
- Environmental Stress Physiology
- Entrepreneurship and Enterprise Development
- Management of Horticultural Crop Insects
- Entomology and Pest Management
- Biological Control of Pests
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesNatural Resource Management Horticulture View 7 other Masters in Horticulture in United States
- Transcripts and/or mark sheets showing the grades earned in each course
- A diploma or certificate of graduation. (Not required if the transcript includes the name of the degree and the date it was conferred.)
- The Diploma Supplement, if the degree is Bologna-compliant
International960 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 960 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National960 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 960 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
In-State332 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 332 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.