The Project Management certificate curriculum at University of Maryland University College is aligned with certifications from the Project Management Institute. Your courses will give you the tools you need to take on leadership roles in today's workplace. You'll also learn relevant skills you can apply on the job immediately.
Through your coursework, you will learn how to
- Initiate, plan, track, and close projects
- Manage the schedule of a complex project and conflicts that arise
- Perform quantitative analyses and manage risks involved in complex projects
- Coach and mentor employees
- Manage culturally diverse work environments
- Assess performance at the individual, group, and organization levels
- Orientation to Graduate Studies at UMUC
- Foundations of Project Management
- Quantitative Methods in Project Management
- Project Risk Management
- Project Communications Management
- Project Quality Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesProject Management Management Studies Strategic Management View 802 other Masters in Management Studies in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Official documentation indicating successful completion of the equivalent of a U.S. baccalaureate degree: If you were educated in a country other than the United States, you must have your official transcripts evaluated by an independent credit evaluation service. The evaluation company will send a copy of the evaluation to both you and UMUC. However, providing your transcript does not ensure admission to the Graduate School.
- English language proficiency: If you were educated outside of the U.S., you need to demonstrate college-level proficiency in written English to UMUC.
International19770 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 659 USD per credit during 12 months.
National19770 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 659 USD per credit during 12 months.
In-State15120 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 504 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.