With the graduate certificate in Instructional Technology Integration at University of Maryland University College, you'll gain advanced skills in curriculum and instruction, technology integration, and leadership in pre-K through grade 12 education. You'll have an opportunity to develop expertise in current and emerging instructional technologies, gain a deep understanding of the role of technology in the contemporary school, and lead change efforts to improve student achievement.
Through your coursework, you will learn how to
- Use asynchronous and synchronous technologies and strategies for teaching and learning
- Evaluate and develop guidelines to select appropriate technologies for traditional and blended learning environments
- Discover emerging technologies for traditional and blended learning, including mobile technology and social media tools
- Discuss collaborative learning technologies and open educational resources
- Create multimedia projects for learning outcomes
- Foundations of Technology in Teaching and Learning
- Teaching Information and Media Literacies in the Digital World
- Web-Based Teaching and Learning: Design and Pedagogy
- Using Technology for Instructional Improvement: Research, Data and Best Practices
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesInstructional Design View 185 other Masters in Instructional Design in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Official documentation indicating successful completion of the equivalent of a U.S. baccalaureate degree: If you were educated in a country other than the United States, you must have your official transcripts evaluated by an independent credit evaluation service. The evaluation company will send a copy of the evaluation to both you and UMUC. However, providing your transcript does not ensure admission to the Graduate School.
- English language proficiency: If you were educated outside of the U.S., you need to demonstrate college-level proficiency in written English to UMUC.
International19770 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 659 USD per credit during 12 months.
National19770 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 659 USD per credit during 12 months.
In-State15120 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 504 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.