The Cybersecurity Technology certificate at University of Maryland University College is an innovative program that provides you with the most current knowledge and skills for protecting critical cyber infrastructure and assets.
Perfect for midcareer professionals but assuming no previous experience in cyber security or computer science, the graduate certificate in cyber security technology can help give you the technical skills to take your public- or private-sector career to the next level.
The graduate certificate in cyber security technology curriculum features emerging topics in the field and was developed with the help of an advisory board of senior security executives, so what you're learning is on the cutting edge of cyber security.
The cyber security technology certificate program also builds in many opportunities for you to interact with employers by inviting frequent guest speakers and hosting recruitment and networking events.
- Communicating, Problem Solving, and Leading in Cybersecurity
- Cyberspace and Cybersecurity Foundations
- Prevention of Cyber Attack Methodologies
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesGeneral Engineering & Technology IT Security Cyber Security View 179 other Masters in Cyber Security in United States
- Official documentation indicating successful completion of the equivalent of a U.S. baccalaureate degree: If you were educated in a country other than the United States, you must have your official transcripts evaluated by an independent credit evaluation service. The evaluation company will send a copy of the evaluation to both you and UMUC. However, providing your transcript does not ensure admission to the Graduate School.
- English language proficiency: If you were educated outside of the U.S., you need to demonstrate college-level proficiency in written English to UMUC.
International19770 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 659 USD per credit during 12 months.
National19770 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 659 USD per credit during 12 months.
In-State15120 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 504 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.