In the graduate certificate in Cybersecurity Policy program at University of Maryland University College, you'll examine governmental and organizational responses to cyber security threats. You will assess technical and organizational controls that can prevent and detect cyber intrusions.
You will also create and assess policies and procedures to restore operations after a cyber attack. You will explore the legal foundations of cyber security as well as the roles of government, international and private organizationsThe graduate certificate in cybersecurity management and policy will provide you with a broad analytical framework for evaluating and solving cyber security problems.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Communicating, Problem Solving, and Leading in Cybersecurity
- Foundations in Cybersecurity Management
- Organizational Cybersecurity Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Fully structured
- No Attendance
- Continuous support with feedback on request
- Individual work/assignments (with online group discussions), Online group works/assignments
DisciplinesIT Security Cyber Security View 59 other Masters in Cyber Security in United States
- Official documentation indicating successful completion of the equivalent of a U.S. baccalaureate degree: If you were educated in a country other than the United States, you must have your official transcripts evaluated by an independent credit evaluation service. The evaluation company will send a copy of the evaluation to both you and UMUC. However, providing your transcript does not ensure admission to the Graduate School.
- English language proficiency: If you were educated outside of the U.S., you need to demonstrate college-level proficiency in written English to UMUC.
International659 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 659 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National480 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 480 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Financing for this program may be available through grants, scholarships, loans (federal and private) and institutional financing plans. The median amount of debt for program graduates is shown below: Federal loans: $10,250 Private education loans: $0 Institutional financing plan: $0
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.