The Accounting Data and Analytics program from Golden Gate University develops students’ understanding of accounting and analytics’ concepts beyond theory through practical application positioning students to become leaders in their field.
- Students will explore the use of innovative technologies and business automation processes to increase operational effectiveness and efficiencies to drive better decision-making.
- The MSADA offers concentrations in CPA applied accounting, advanced analytics for accountants, essentials of leadership, or taxation. The Advanced Analytics for Accountants Concentration is a STEM-designated degree program.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Advanced Analytics for Accountants
- CPA Applied Accounting
- Essentials of Leadership
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Accounting View 1160 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
- All applicants should have earned an undergraduate degree from an accredited institution with at least a 3.00 grade-point average (GPA).
- Individuals with an undergraduate GPA below 3.00 are welcome to apply and will be considered for admission based on employment history, professional accomplishments, recommendations, etc.
- Certificate and open enrollment students must meet the same standards and prerequisites that apply to degree candidates.
International1090 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1090 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National1090 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1090 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.