At University of Maryland University College, our students come first. We strive to provide cutting-edge classes with students' busy schedules in mind.
Courses in the Bioinformatics programme are offered on evenings and weekends, entirely online, or in a hybrid format that alternates between on-site class meetings and online study. And to help you make the most of your academic experience, UMUC offers a wide array of support services and resources, including:
- 24-hour library service
- Transfer credit evaluations
- Academic advising
- Career counseling
- Writing support
- Flexible payment options
- Tutoring and mentoring programs
- Student academic clubs
- Orientation to Graduate Studies at UMUC
- Introduction to Bioinformatics
- Statistical Processes for Biotechnology
- Advanced Bioinformatics
- Relational Database Systems
- Data Structures and Algorithms
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesBiology Informatics & Information Technology Bioinformatics & Biostatistics View 67 other Masters in Biology in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Official documentation indicating successful completion of the equivalent of a U.S. baccalaureate degree: If you were educated in a country other than the United States, you must have your official transcripts evaluated by an independent credit evaluation service. The evaluation company will send a copy of the evaluation to both you and UMUC. However, providing your transcript does not ensure admission to the Graduate School.
- English language proficiency: If you were educated outside of the U.S., you need to demonstrate college-level proficiency in written English to UMUC.
International19770 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 659 USD per credit during 12 months.
National19770 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 659 USD per credit during 12 months.
In-State15120 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 504 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.