Graduates of this Master of Information Technology Management program at Colorado State University Global Campus will be prepared to excel in advanced IT management roles, and will possess an increased understanding and awareness of the effective use of technical advancements at the enterprise level.
Why attend CSU Global?
- Earn a U.S. degree from your home country. No travel needed — we are 100% online.
- No scheduled class times or locations. Work full-time, spend time with family and friends, and still pursue your degree.
- Our programs reflect the world’s most in-demand fields. Whichever path you choose, it’ll be one with lifelong earning potential.
- 100% OF ALUMNI WORKING IN THEIR FIELD M.S. in IT Management alumni from CSU Global report extremely high rates of working in the IT field after completing the program.
- IT SUPPORT SPECIALIST, IT QUALITY ASSURANCE ANALYST, SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATOR Top three job titles as reported by Master’s of IT Management alumni from CSU Global.
- $151,150 ESTIMATED ANNUAL STARTING SALARY According to the BLS, the average annual salary for computer and information systems managers is more than$150k.
- Courses include:
- Fundamentals of Quantitative Analysis
- IT Management
- Managing Virtualized and Cloud Systems
- Management Enterprise Resources Planning (ERP) Systems
- Information Technology Auditing and Assurance
- Ethical Considerations in Managing Information Technology
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
Monthly class start
DisciplinesIT Management View 38 other Masters in IT Management in United States
- Applicants are eligible for admission into a graduate program if they have earned a bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited institution. An undergraduate or graduate GPA of 3.00 or better (on a 4.00 scale) is preferred.
- For those applicants with an undergraduate GPA lower than 3.00, a graduate degree (or higher) GPA of 3.00 (on a 4.00 scale) can also be used for admission. Applicants with an undergraduate GPA below 3.00 may apply for Provisional Admission. Applicants with an undergraduate GPA lower than 3.00 and a graduate GPA lower than a 3.00 may also apply for Provisional Admission.
International9000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9000 USD per year during 12 months.
National9000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9000 USD per year during 12 months.
$500 cost per credit
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.