The curriculum of the Pediatric Acute Care Nurse Practitioner program of Drexel University emphasizes evidence-based practice, interdisciplinary collaboration, and the critical use of new technology, while preparing nurses to practice in an inpatient and outpatient acute or specialty clinical setting.
- The master's degree in nursing at Drexel University is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education
- Courses taught by experienced and board certified faculty from Drexel's acclaimed College of Nursing and Health Professions (CNHP)
- Access to our state-of-the-art patient simulation lab
- Graduates of the Acute Care Pediatric Nurse Practitioner program are eligible for the Acute Care Pediatric exam offered by the PNCB
- Synchronous online lectures offer a highly interactive learning format that challenges and engages students
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Confronting Issues in Contemporary Health Care Environments
- Advanced Ethical Decision Making in Health Care
- Quality and Safety in Healthcare
- Research Methods and Biostatistics
- Evaluation and Translation of Health Research
- Advanced Pathophysiology
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Human Medicine Nursing View 366 other Masters in Public Health in United States
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing from program fully accredited by National League of Nursing (NLN) and/or American Association Colleges of Nursing (AACN.) The accrediting body for NLN is ACEN and the accrediting body for the American Association Colleges of Nursing is CCNE.
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above from your BSN
- A minimum of one year nursing experience in a pediatric acute care setting
- A current, unrestricted United States RN license
- Current PALS certification
International29554 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1037 USD per credit during 24 months.
National29554 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1037 USD per credit during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.