Why should you choose Drexel's online Health Administration Master's program?
- The Health Administration program of Drexel University emphasizes authentic, problem-based learning in a collaborative online environment, connecting you with local healthcare leaders and fellow classmates through online discussions and a mandatory 5-day on-campus residency
- You will study with faculty members who are doctorally-prepared educators with vast, executive experience in managed care, non-profit organizations, physician practice management, and hospital and research-based ethics consultations
- You will master the latest, evidence-based healthcare management theories and practice applications, while honing your transformational leadership, financial, analytical thinking, and interpersonal communications skills
- There is no thesis requirement
- The online format enables you to learn on your own schedule, while still providing ample opportunities to connect with your professors and classmates
What can you with a Master's degree in Health Administration?
Graduates of Drexel’s online Master of Health Administration program can look forward to a wide range of rewarding career opportunities, including jobs in hospital administration, pharmaceutical corporations, healthcare consulting firms, health marketing firms, health analysis and policy firms, and healthcare advocacy organizations. Likewise, there are plenty of professional pathways in specialty health services facilities, physician offices, outpatient centers, managed care, insurance organizations, government and public health agencies, health information, tech companies, and nonprofit health and social services agencies.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The Business of Healthcare
- Historical Influences on the US Healthcare System
- Ethical and Legal Issues in Healthcare Management and Policy
- Practice issues in Healthcare Management
- National Health Expenditures
- Politics and Policy of Healthcare Resources
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesHuman Medicine Public Administration Nursing View 308 other Masters in Nursing in United States
- A bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited institution
- GPA of 3.0 or above is preferred
- Those with a GPA lower than 3.0 are encouraged to apply, but should in their personal statement highlight relevant work experience, professional certifications, and/or continuing education that demonstrate academic excellence
- At least three years of previous health care management experience showing a pattern of increased responsibility
International41265 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 917 USD per credit during 12 months.
National41265 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 917 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.