This online program in Organizational Management at American Public University System offers you the opportunity to learn the qualities of effective leadership, and is useful if you desire a managerial career in organization management. This online certificate is intended for graduate students who want to expand their knowledge of organizational management without committing to a degree program.
In addition to the institutional and degree level learning objectives, graduates of this program are expected to achieve these learning outcomes:
- Examine complex organizations from a level of analysis perspective, including the individual, interpersonal, group, and organizational level perspectives.
- Evaluate management issues in the context of technological, structural, cultural, human and environmental factors.
- Manage organization change by assessing an organization and planning for and intervening in the organization for change.
- Engage in strategic planning in a meaningful and/or leadership capacity.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Organizational Management
- Organizational Development
- Organizational Crisis Management
- Strategic Planning
- Human Resource Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership View 628 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- All APU graduate programs require you to have earned a minimum of a bachelor’s degree from an institution whose accreditation is recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA).
- If you have a non-U.S. transcript, please view our International Admissions page for more information.
- There is no fee to complete the APU admission application.
International350 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 350 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National350 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 350 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.