Polymer Science and Engineering faculty at Lehigh University, many of whom are internationally renowned for their research, maintain active programs in the following areas:
- Emulsion polymerization
- Kinetics of polymerization
- Latex surface properties
- Film formation
- Structure of polymer surfaces and interfaces
- Polymers bonding to colloidal surfaces
- Composites (including nanocomposites)
- Polymer processing (including micromolding)
- Polymers for microelectronics and optoelectronics
Key features of the graduate program include:
- Research projects that span chemistry, chemical engineering, materials science and engineering, mechanical engineering, and physics;
- Strong interaction with industry, including successful alumni;
- State-of-the-art laboratory facilities.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Physical Polymer Science
- Mechanical Behaviors of Polymers
- Polymer Processing
- Polymer Blends and Composites
- Polymer Interfaces
- Topics in Polymer Science
- Organic Polymer Science
- Polymer Nanocomposites
- Emulsion Polymers
- Polymer Product Manufacturing
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesMaterials Science & Engineering View 227 other Masters in Materials Science & Engineering in United States
- Send an official transcript from each university you have attended. All transcripts should be converted to the American 4.0 grade point average (GPA) scale, if possible.
- Include two (2) letters of recommendation from qualified individuals who can evaluate your academic achievement and potential for graduate studies.
- Include Graduate Record Exam (GRE) test results.
- Enclose a $75 non-refundable application fee. This fee cannot be waived.
International56980 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 56980 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
National56980 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 56980 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.