Mechanical Engineering graduate students at Lehigh University typically conduct research in teams on interdisciplinary projects in areas that include materials processing and manufacturing, fluid-solid interactions, composite structures, smart materials, integrity and reliability of engineering systems, integrated product development, biomechanics, mechatronics, energy and the environment, and thermal-fluid systems.
Key features of the program include:
- A comprehensive curriculum that accommodates students pursuing the M.S. and Ph.D. degrees;
- Strong research collaborations with industrial partners and with faculty from other countries;
- Unique laboratory facilities
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Elements of Engineering Analysis
- Mathematical Methods in Engineering
- Numerical Methods in Engineering
- Advanced Numerical Methods
- Advanced Manufacturing Science
- Advanced Fluid Mechanics
- Heat and Mass Transfer
- Polymer Processing
- Finite Element Analysis
- Fracture Mechanics
- Integrated Product Development
- Analytical Methods in Dynamics & Vibrations
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
- Apply before
DisciplinesMechanical Engineering View 307 other Masters in Mechanical Engineering in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Complete Application - Please use the Graduate Online Application. When selecting your program of study, please be sure that the program name includes "(Distance)" or "(Distance Only)".
- Submit Transcripts - You must submit transcripts from each of your degree-bearing colleges or universities, and each transcript must indicate what degree you received and when it was conferred. If you are in the process of completing a degree, you may submit an up-to-date transcript with your online application, followed by a final, official transcript upon enrollment as a Lehigh University graduate student.
International56980 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 56980 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
National56980 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 56980 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.