In the Fish and Wildlife Management Postgrad. Cert. at the American Public University, you’ll study environmental science, environmental policies, regulations, and laws. You’ll also examine real-world examples of various management approaches for restoring or improving populations of rare, threatened, or endangered species. In addition, you’ll learn how to establish science-based policy to direct and inform management decision making.
What You Will Do
- Discover the basic concepts and principles of fish and wildlife resource management
- Increase your understanding of the impact of human activities on the survival and management of fish and wildlife populations
- Understand the regulations, policies, and politics that influence U.S. management of fish and wildlife
- Study the complex and dynamic interactions between fish and wildlife resources and their environment, and the role of collaboration and partnerships in species restoration, threatened and endangered species management, and landscape-level conservation on the national and global scale
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Environmental Economics
- Environmental Policy, Regulation, and Law
- Fisheries Management
- Wildlife Management
- Restoration Ecology
- Conservation Biology
- 2 months
Start dates & application deadlines
Courses Start Monthly
DisciplinesNatural Resource Management Aquaculture & Fisheries Environmental Sciences View 3 other Masters in Aquaculture & Fisheries in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- All APU graduate programs require you to have earned a minimum of a bachelor’s degree from an institution whose accreditation is recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA).
- Please read all graduate admission requirements before applying to this program and be prepared to submit the required documentation.
- If you have a non-U.S. transcript, please view our International Admissions page for more information.
- There is no fee to complete the APU admission application.
International370 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 370 USD per credit during 2 months.
National370 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 370 USD per credit during 2 months.
$250 with military grant
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.