Delivered entirely over the Internet to fit your demanding schedule, you’ll earn the highly ranked W. P. Carey MBA and Ira A. Fulton Schools MSE Electrical Engineering degrees more quickly and at a lower cost than pursuing each degree separately. The online Electrical Engineering MBA/MSE program offered at Arizona State University is ranked top-5 in the nation by U.S. News & World Report. You'll have access to a dedicated career services team as well as world-renowned business and engineering faculty.
- One-course-at-a-time MBA curriculum, delivered by the same world-renowned faculty who teach full-time and part-time on-campus programs
- Flexible choices of five focused MSE EE tracks
- Integrative capstone MBA course and a comprehensive MSE exam
- One on-campus visit is for orientation at the start of the program is strongly encouraged
- World-renowned business and engineering faculty
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Electric power and energy systems
- Electronic and mixed-signal circuit design
- Electromagnetics, antennas, and microwave circuits
- Signal processing and communications
- Solid-state electronics
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesElectrical Engineering Energy & Power Engineering Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 41 other Masters in Energy & Power Engineering in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Admissions requirements include at least one year of professional work experience; two year preferred.
- Undergraduate degrees from ABET-accredited electrical engineering programs require a minimum 3.0 GPA for the last two years of study.
- Non-ABET electrical engineering degrees require a minimum GPA of 3.5 for the last two years of study or first class with distinction and a GRE quantitative score above the 90th percentile.
- Two letters of reference and official transcripts should be submitted directly to the Office of Graduate Education.
- GMAT scores are required for the MBA application.
- GRE scores may be accepted.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International22888 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 22888 USD per year during 24 months.
National22888 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 22888 USD per year during 24 months.
In-State21576 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 21576 USD per year during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.