Delivered entirely over the Internet to fit your demanding schedule, you’ll earn the highly ranked W. P. Carey MBA and Ira A. Fulton Schools MS IE degrees more quickly and at a lower cost than pursuing each degree separately. The online Industrial Engineering MBA/MS program offered at Arizona State University is ranked top-5 in the nation by U.S. News & World Report. You'll have access to a dedicated career services team as well as world-renowned business and engineering faculty.
- One-course-at-a-time MBA curriculum; delivered by the same world-renowned faculty who teach full-time and part-time, on-campus programs
- Flexible choices of four focused MS IE tracks
- Integrative capstone MBA course and a comprehensive MS exam
- One on-campus visit is for orientation at the start of the program is strongly encouraged
Arizona State University is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Schools and Colleges. The Higher Learning Commission is an institutional accrediting agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Ethical Issues for Managers
- Web-Enabled Decision Support Systems
- Design Engineering Experiments
- Regression Analysis
- Production Systems
- Applied Deterministic Operations Research
- Applied Stochastic Operations Research Models
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering Industrial Design Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 27 other Masters in Industrial Design in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Normal requirements of the ASU Graduate College, as well as the competitive admissions requirements of the W. P. Carey MBA and the Ira A. Fulton Schools of Engineering MS in Industrial Engineering program.
- Only one application is necessary for both programs, and it must include answers to three essay questions and a current resume.
- Two letters of reference and official transcripts should be submitted directly to the ASU Graduate College.
- GMAT scores are required for the MBA application.
- GRE scores may be accepted.
- A bachelor’s degree in industrial engineering, another engineering discipline, computer science, mathematics or science is generally required. A minimum undergraduate GPA of 3.2 is required.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International22888 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 22888 USD per year
National22888 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 22888 USD per year
In-State21576 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 21576 USD per year
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.