18 months to launch your career in the global hospitality industry
The MSc in International Hospitality Management program from emlyon business school in partnership with Institut Paul Bocuse harnesses cutting edge project-based learning pedagogy supported by courses and modules delivered by world-class academics and top industry professionals. In addition, we bring in specialist partners from other domains representing design, fashion, and the arts through conferences and coaching.
Students must balance the ingenuity and attractiveness of their conceptions with real world constraints and a constant focus on profitability. Their work is supported by rigorous business planning, strategic thinking, market analytics, resource assessment, and operations management.
Study in 3 key locations to benefit from true international exposure
• Lyon, where you will focus on the food industry in the world capital of gastronomy
• Paris with a focus on the hotel industry in this internationally renowned travel destination
• Las Vegas, where you will live an international experience featuring legendary American management acumen
As an MSc in Hospitality Management graduate, we guarantee that you will be qualified to:
- Ascend (with experience and maturity) to the highest positions in lodging, foodservice, meetings and events, or related general management
- Specialize in a particular industry function: marketing and sales, human resources management, accounting and finance, operations management, strategic management, etc.
- Fill a post within a property or regional or corporate office of a multinational enterprise
- Start a small or medium enterprise or take over a family concern
- Pursue a career in operational or financial consulting, hospitality design, asset management, brokerage, banking or related services focused on the hospitality industry
Accor • Marriott • IHG • Club Méditerranée • Mama Shelter • Plaza Athénée • Four Seasons • Mandarin Oriental • LVMH • Groupe Paul Pairet • CBRE • Deloitte • Pitaya Consulting • Yacht Club Monaco • Ponant Cruises
MSc approved by the Conférence des Grandes Ecoles.
emlyon business school is among the 1% of business schools around the world to receive a triple accreditation.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Restaurant Concept Design and Development
Hotel Brand Design Project
International Hospitality Management and Consulting
In-company Consulting Project
Hospitality Weeks in London, Paris, and Los Angeles or another international location
- And more...
Young professionals seeking to launch a successful career in the sector of global hospitality by learning with and from industry experts in international locations and through immersive experiences.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
We are currently accepting applications for the September 2023 intake.
DisciplinesManagement Studies Hospitality Management Tourism & Leisure View 7 other Masters in Hospitality Management in France
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Students holding one of the following degrees can apply:
- A validated Master 1 degree or a 4 year Bachelor’s degree equivalent to Bac + 4
- A validated Licence 3 degree or a 3 Bachelor’s degree equivalent to Bac+3, with an excellent profile (limited to 30% of the cohort)
Mandatory documents (all the documents provided need to be in English or French except passport and identity card):
- A resume
- A copy of an official valid identity card or passport
- A certified copy of your most recent academic degree
- An enrollment certificate / A certificate of attendance for graduating students
- A certified copy of your transcripts from the first year of your undergraduate education until now
We remind you that this program is delivered fully in English. Therefore, full English proficiency is required.
For more information about admission requirements, please visit the school's website.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International18000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 27000 EUR for the full programme during 18 months.
EU/EEA18000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 27000 EUR for the full programme during 18 months.
Price includes enrollment charges, administrative costs, and a lifelong membership to the emlyon alumni network. Additional 120€ one-time application fee.
Living costs for Lyon
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Interested in financing your studies? Find a student loan that works for you.
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the school's website for more information.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.