The Criminal Justice and Criminology program is offered by Washington State University . The program is flexible and provides a superb basis for entry into graduate work at the doctoral level or applied work in criminal justice agencies. Approximately 70% of our M.A. graduates are employed in applied settings while the balance have pursued teaching and research careers.
- Federal law enforcement,
- Secret service,
- Immigration and Customs,
- Homeland Security,
- Police and corrections planning and analysis.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
All graduates will be able to:
- Disciplinary Proficiency: Students will be generally knowledgeable about criminal justice policy and criminological theory.
- Diversity Knowledge: Students will understand how history, structures of power and privilege, and cultural, social, and economic forces affect criminal justice and criminological outcomes.
- Methodological Competence: Students will be competent in the basics of criminal justice and criminological research, including research design and rudimentary quantitative analysis.
- Proficient Communication: Students will become capable communicators in terms of research according to professional standards in both written and oral formats.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Fall January 10th
- Spring July 1st
DisciplinesCriminal Law Criminology Criminal Justice View 237 other Masters in Criminal Law in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Prospective international students must have the equivalent of a U.S. bachelor’s degree from an approved institution. Usually, this is a minimum of four years of study beyond grade 12.
- A grade point average equivalent to a U.S. grade of "B" (3.0 on a 4.0 scale) or better is required.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International6369 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6369 USD per year during 12 months.
National6369 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6369 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State6369 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6369 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Pullman
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.