Computer Science Program at the National University Learning Outcomes
- Create software requirements specifications, and design and develop complex software systems.
- Evaluate computer security vulnerabilities and threats, and countermeasures that are effective and ethical.
- Analyze, design and develop database solutions by translating database modeling theory into sound database design and implementation.
- Analyze and design complex front-end applications for cloud and client-server architectures and integrate them with backend databases.
- Compare and contrast alternative systems for process and memory management.
- Demonstrate ability to conduct in-depth research, both individually as well as in teams, in a specific computer science area.
- Demonstrate critical thinking and ability to analyze and synthesize computer science concepts and skills with ethical standards.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Besides its comprehensive immersion in computing foundations, what sets this program apart is its emphasis on developing essential communication skills so you’ll be able to clearly discuss issues, trends, and solutions with both technical and non-technical audiences.
- This online program offers specializations in several advanced areas, a three-month project solving a real problem for a real client against a deadline, and training that reflects current and future industry needs. MSCS degree graduates are prepared to assume a leadership role in the field.
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesComputer Sciences Software Engineering View 219 other Masters in Software Engineering in United States
- Applicants must hold a bachelor’s degree or higher from a regionally accredited college or university where an overall grade point average of 2.5 or better was achieved.
- Students with a grade point average of 2.0 to 2.49 may be admitted to the University if they have a satisfactory score on one of the following tests: GMAT, GRE, Miller Analogies Test, or an approved, standardized program-specific exam.
- Students with an undergraduate grade point average of 2.0 to 2.49 may be accepted to National University on a probationary status.
- Complete an application for admission and enrollment agreement.
International430 USD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 430 USD per module and a duration of 12 months.
National430 USD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 430 USD per module and a duration of 12 months.
Cost per Quarter Unit - $430
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.