At this Economics and Business Administration - Supply Chain Management MSc course from the Copenhagen Business School (CBS) you will acquire the tools and skills that goes into the successful planning and control of supply chains. This will give you an overview and detailed knowledge of the processes behind the flow of goods, materials, information or finances, from the moment a customer order triggers the chain of suppliers and until the product reaches end-users.
Your knowledge of concepts, theories and models enables you to analyse data and evaluate the effect of changes in a given supply chain. Combining the knowledge and skills you build up, allows you to effectively integrate procurement, production, distribution and logistical processes in a company. The ability to match demand and supply and to have the right product at the right time in the right place is central to the concentration, and essential for the profitability of a company.
- As a SCM graduate, you develop excellent skills in collaborating and managing across organisational and national borders, and you can fill any number of positions.
- Many graduates will find work as analysts in larger companies or consultancies, working with the strategic elements of supply chain management or process integration and optimisation. This could also entail working with CSR to improve the sustainability of supply chains.
- Others will work with purchasing and procurement. This could for instance include strengthening relationships, obtaining the best combination of quality and price, searching for and managing strategic suppliers or analysing supplier markets. You could also find work as a key account manager to secure effective customer services, or work with logistics in scheduling, inventory control, or finding out effective ways of reaching the customer on time.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Supply Chain Strategies
- Decision Making in Supply Chain Management
- Performance Management in Supply Chains and Networks
- International Macro and Financial Markets
- Managing Global Supply Chain Operations
- Sourcing and Supply Management
- Consumer Driven Supply Chains
- Supply Chain Business Project
- Master Thesis
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesFinance Management, Organisation & Leadership Supply Chain Management & Logistics View 24 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in Denmark
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- This is a concentration under the MSc in Economics and Business Administration (EBA)/cand.merc. programme.
- The MSc EBA/cand.merc. graduate programme is the natural progression for the following bachelor degrees: HA Almen from CBS, HA i erhvervsøkonomi og projektledelse, HA i Europæisk Business, BSc in International Shipping and Trade from CBS, BSc in International Business from CBS and BSc in Business Administration and Service Management from CBS.
- Applicants who do not have one of the above-mentioned bachelor degrees can also be qualified for the programme. Your educational background will be subject to an overall individual assessment and the following specific entry requirements should be met:
- 45 ECTS-points in the following core academic areas, with a minimum of 5 ECTS-points within each: Microeconomics, Organisation, Marketing, Quantitative Methods/Statistics, Accounting, Finance
- 45 ECTS-points in Business Administration/Economics
International15200 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15200 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Copenhagen
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.